Privacy and Data
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We pledge to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. We are also committed to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Timeless and Trend use your data for the following reasons:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you;
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Timeless and Trend only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Timeless and Trend and to you, and for no other purposes.
Credit / Debit Cards